Thrive City Farmers Market Presented by Kaiser Permanente
The Thrive City Farmers Market presented by Kaiser Permanente is officially open to the Bay Area community. Every Sunday from 9am–1pm, shoppers will have access to a wide variety of locally-sourced offerings including seasonal fruits, fresh produce, farm fresh eggs and more.
Additionally, free health and wellness sessions are available for those interested. SIGN UP NOW
Shop from the following vendors on Sunday:
• Clara’s Eggs: Situated between Moss Landing and Aromas is Royal Oaks, where Clara raises her cage-free Rhode Island Reds, who give forth their delicious eggs. Try some in your spring baking, omelets, and salads.
• Jacob’s Farm: Every week Jacob's Farm works hard to provide the freshest vegetables for markets! From basics like carrots and lettuce to amazing herbs like cilantro and parley, Jacob's Farm has plenty to offer! Led by Ivan Garcia, Jacob's Farm is based out of Los Banos California dedicated to growing quality agricultural products.
• Urban Organics: From their farm in Watsonville, they bring their delicious strawberries and later in the season also have blueberries.
• Ventana Organics: From their farm in Hollister they bring wonderful fresh leafy greens, herbs, broccoli, cauliflower, beets, celery, Brussels sprouts, carrots, and more. All organic and all delicious!
• Airborne Roasting: Specialty craft roasting company founded on the principal of quality service, quality taste and reliability. With names like Barnstormer, Jet Fuel, and Morning Buzz, you’ll find their freshly-ground beans suitable for everyone, even those who like decaf!
• Native Baking: From San Francisco, artisanal baked goods like delicious dessert bars made fresh daily. All the comfort classics like brownies and blondies, and their famous "Elvis Bar" made with peanut butter, banana, and bacon are on the menu!
• Greek Table: This family-owned business serves Mediterranean appetizers and perfectly crafted dips and hummus of all kinds. They use seasonal ingredients from locally sourced and sustainable farms.
• Ken's Top Notch
• Crane Creek Growers
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
• Wear face coverings. You will be refused service if you are not wearing one.
• Minimize the size of your group when shopping and keep your group together – this is especially important when shopping with young children.
• Bring small bills and pay with exact change or tell your farmer to keep the change to minimize exposure and speed up your transaction.
• Farmers/Producers may not touch reusable bags belonging to customers.