Kick off the fall season with a spooktacular experience designed for you to enjoy an entire afternoon of safe Halloween fun. Thrive City will be filled with themed activities for all ages, trick-or-treating, and thrills throughout the area. Stay alert because you never know who or what may pop out!
Registration does not guarantee admission. Space is limited and subject to availability. First come, first served.
- Trick or Treat - Get your dibs on 100,000 pieces of candy from themed trick or treat stations.
- Pumpkin Patch - Grab a mini pumpkin to decorate.
- Photo Booth – Snap a festive photo with friends and family.
- Live Entertainment - Enjoy tunes from DJ D Sharp.
- Costume Contest - Bring your best costume!
- Face Painting, Balloon Art, Inflatables and so much more!
- Cinema - Enjoy The Addams Family 2 on the 75' video board. Show starts at 5pm.
Event is rain or shine.
Prohibited Items & Activities at Thrive City:
- No weapons of any kind
- No alcohol brought onto the plaza
- All Pets^ on a leash
- No panhandling, solicitation, or loitering
- No smoking of any kind
- No amplified sound
- No drones
- No bicycles, skateboards, roller blades or scooters (bicycles can be locked at any rack on the street around the venue)
- No motorized vehicles
- No pamphlets or product samples
- No overnight camping
- No tents
- All garbage, bottles, cans, paper, or other waste matter should be placed in designated trash and recycling receptacles
- No trespassing when Thrive City is closed
- Any other prohibited items, activity, or behaviors deemed unsafe or unacceptable by Chase Center Management
^Exception certified service animals as defined by US Dept of Justice, Civil Rights Division