Fans ages 12 and older are required to show proof of full vaccination to enter Chase Center. Kids ages 5 to 11 can show either proof of full vaccination or negative COVID-19 test.
Fans are encouraged to download the free CLEAR app and utilize the Health Pass feature, where they can securely add their proof of vaccination in multiple ways. Upon arrival, fans will be asked to show their CLEAR Health Pass at entry points. The CLEAR Health Pass provides the fastest way to enter Chase Center.
» LEARN MORE ABOUT CLEAR HEALTH PASS
What does fully vaccinated mean?
“Fully Vaccinated” and “Full Vaccination” means two weeks after completing the entire recommended series of vaccination (usually one or two doses) with a vaccine authorized to prevent COVID-19 by the FDA, including by way of an emergency use authorization, or by the World Health Organization (WHO).
Kids or ther fans not using the CLEAR Health Pass can demonstrate their proof of full vaccination in the following ways:
• COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card (issued by the Department of Health and Human Services Centers for Disease Control & Prevention or WHO Yellow Card1) which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided and date doses administered)
• A photo of a vaccination card as a separate document
• A photo of the guest's vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device
• Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider
• Digital record that includes a QR code that when scanned by a SMART Health Card reader displays to the reader client name, date of birth, vaccine dates and vaccine type
• Documentation of vaccination from other contracted employers who follow these vaccination records guidelines and standards.
Fans from abroad must be fully vaccinated, as defined above, in order to attend events at Chase Center.
San Francisco businesses, including Chase Center, will accept vaccination documents issued by foreign governments. The document may be presented in its original paper form, as a physical copy, or as a digital copy on an electronic device.
In addition to the document, each guest must present a government-issued picture ID (passport, passport card, driver’s license, identification card, residency card, military ID, etc.).
» FDA-Authorized Vaccines
» WHO-Authorized Vaccines
Per the State of California Health and Human Service Agency, unvaccinated kids ages 2 through 11 will need to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test, administered within 72 hours of the event start time, to be admitted venue entry.
» What to Know If Bringing Kids to Chase Center