We’re carefully monitoring the impact of the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation and we’re taking every possible measure to ensure the safety of our players, fans, partners and surrounding communities in accordance with guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). As we each navigate the unique challenges in front of us, we wanted to provide you with an update in regard to Chase Center and Thrive City events.
Golden State Warriors Basketball Games:
The NBA has announced a suspension of game play until further notice.
Chase Center Events:
We are currently in touch with all promoters for shows previously scheduled in March and April. As new information becomes available regarding these shows, we will provide an update immediately.
The following shows have been postponed. A new show date will be announced at a later time.
• Post Malone: Friday, March 19, 2020
• Billie Eilish: Tuesday, April 7, 2020
• Celine Dion: Friday, April 10, 2020
• Michael Bublé: Tuesday, May 10, 2020
• Camila Cabello: Wednesday, August 5, 2020
• Roger Waters: Friday, September 25 and Saturday, September 26, 2020
The following shows have been rescheduled✫:
• Bell Biv DeVoe and Friends: New show date – October 10, 2020
• The Eagles: New show dates - Friday, October 2 and Saturday, October 3, 2020
• Gabriel Iglesias: New show date – Saturday, November 21, 2020
• Tame Impala: New show date – Monday, September 21, 2020
Please note that original tickets are valid for the new date. For any ticket inquiries please contact the point of purchase.✫
Thrive City Retail and Events:
The Thrive City Farmers’ Market presented by Kaiser Permanente has been cancelled until further notice.